Here Is What I Practice
The Why, The What and The How
Very passionate about helping leaders Gain Traction in their business Every Day by:
- creating and implementing processes and the tools + artifacts + systems that support these processes.
- coaching and helping my clients implement systems & processes in their businesses.
- EOS Implementation :: Leadership Team Coaching & Accountability
- Professional Productivity :: Individual & Team Coaching + Accountability
- Audit & Due Diligence
- Business Strategy :: Business Models & Planning
- Digital Marketing :: Campaigns Design, Production & Hosting
- Expert Witness :: Technology Contracts & Intellectual Property
- Process Management :: Audit, Design & Optimization
- Product Lifecycle :: Requirements, Designs, Specifications, Blueprints & Roadmaps
- Technology Platforms ::
I help leadership teams implement the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS)–a suite of simple tools & processes. I take them on a very well choreographed journey to where:
- Vision: Everybody is 100% on the same page as to where the business is going and how it will get there,
- Traction: Everybody follows the same disciplines and accountability in executing towards that vision, and
- Health: Everybody operates in healthy, functional, cohesive teams.
I evaluate, architect, design, manage or implement processes across several business disciplines:
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Digital Marketing & Promotional Campaigns
- Business Process Management
- Technology Platforms
Stay tuned … by staying in touch (see below)!
Leaders & Leadership Teams of Small-to-Midsized Businesses (SMBs).
- Typical Business Execution Coaching :: EOS Implementation client: 10-500 people, $2M-$100M in revenues
- Typical Business Execution Coaching :: Professional Productivity client: 1-100 people
- Typical Business Execution Consulting client: 1-500 people, $250k-$100M in revenues
It’s All About Execution…
Stay In Touch…
Latest From The Blog
Before a leadership team begins its EOS journey, we ask each member of the team to rate the company from [...]
Here’s something to ponder during your next clarity break.A good leader is always aware of his or her return on [...]
Microsoft reached out to us in the fall of 2014 to undertake a joint project to help entrepreneurs and small [...]